Saturday, February 12, 2011

I write for thee

Greetings good citizen,

Readership is going right down the old pooper and I can only wonder why?

My knee jerk reaction is to accuse myself of becoming ‘irrelevant’, I have nothing ‘fresh’ to share with you and you are behaving accordingly.

Then I consider my ‘target audience’ and things take a more sinister turn.

Who do I write for (besides you?)

How many of my readers no longer have internet access because they are homeless?

If I were homeless the last thing I’d do is read a guy who would constantly reminded me of who was responsible for my sorry state. I’d have more important matters to attend to like where my next meal was coming from?

At the end of the day good citizen, I write this stuff for me. It is literally an exercise in thinking out loud.

Then I run it up the flagpole to see who salutes!

Anyway, tomorrow is a new day.

Gegner

No comments:

Post a Comment