Sunday, December 5, 2010

The Penalty for Treason

Greetings good citizen,

I rage constantly about the ‘mis-management’ of our society by our capitalist overlords. Now that capitalism has achieved its ‘inevitable outcome’, all one has to do is google ‘homeless’ for an incredible eyeful of ‘fuck you, pay me!’

As the first snowflakes of the season fly outside my own window (fortunately too few to amount to anything.) many of you have loved ones who are too proud or to distant for you to help, much less save.

Just to give you an idea as to how ‘close to home’ this issue is for me, my own twin and her son are living out of her car up in New Hampshire and my $5 an hour job prevents me from doing anything to help her. Hell, I’m a half a step away from joining her!

Which is to say I have problems of my own to sort out, what little I have only goes so far.

Contrast this with yesterday’s rant about the Stock Markets; are you beginning to feel a little ‘ripped off’ yet, good citizen?

Thanks to our ‘captive government’ the New Deal has become a ‘Raw Deal’.

We are once again faced with having to ‘re-write’ the social contract and I think this time the ‘Anti-Exploitation’ law will be the centerpiece of any new arrangement.

The people will no longer tolerate being held hostage by criminals.

Not that there will be a ‘society’ to save. The criminals (mistakenly) think we will all perish without their boots on our necks.

Conversely, we are all eager to replace their boot with our own rope around THEIR necks!

Yes, good citizen, it must seem like I have a ‘thing’ for hanging but understand that the penalty for treason is death by hanging. Since ALL corporate types and their criminal legislators are ‘guilty’ of enriching themselves at society’s expense, their crime, quite naturally, is treason.

Did they off-shore jobs while laying off domestic workers? Treason!

Did they close domestic facilities only to import from foreign manufacturers? Treason!

Did they hide their profits in off-shore tax havens? Treason!

Selling your own people down the river for personal gain, Treason!

Repeated failure to accurately report abuses of public trust? Treason!

Failure to protect the public from the predations of the ‘criminal class’? Treason!

And the penalty for treason is death by hanging!

These are crimes against humanity good citizen, most of them ‘audacious’ beyond belief! The ‘failure’ here rests in a corrupt judiciary that needs to be made an example of.

Naturally, nothing is going to happen if these facts don’t get any traction and people remain ‘woe is me, there’s nothing to be done!’

The people ARE the Law and woe unto those who flaunt the domain of the people!

It STOPS the moment YOU decide to put a stop to it!

Until then,

Thanks for letting me inside your head,

Gegner

No comments:

Post a Comment