Friday, November 2, 2012

Update

Greetings good citizen,

I’m halfway back. I’ve got my computer up and running BUT, for reasons unexplained (and still unknown) it will not connect to the internet.

My ISP is sending me a new router…but until it gets here I’m stuck.

I have a laptop (that has locked up four times since I started typing this) and the ‘family’ computer that the kids use to do their homework with…which is why I am struggling with the laptop…

Um, the markets gave back most of yesterday’s gains today despite the, er, ‘good’ jobs report. (I’m from the school that believes every month you don’t add 200,000 jobs, you’re falling behind.

It used to be 150,000 back in the Nineties but the population has grown considerably since then.

All right, this bad boy has locked up a half dozen more times since I mentioned it earlier so I’m gonna post this and that’s that until I can get on the family machine.

Thanks for letting me inside your head,

Gegner


No comments:

Post a Comment